Mon. Jun 21st, 2021

Top 5 TV shows OTM

These are the top 5 TV shows of the month.

5. Orange Is the New Black

This Netflix original series is based on the book of the same title. Piper Chapman (Taylor Schilling) is sentenced to spend time in a minimum-security women’s prison in Connecticut for her past, association with a drug runner 10 years earlier. Chapman makes her way through the corrections system and adjusts to life behind bars, making friends with many unusual and unexpected people she meets.

4. Stranger Things

Netflix original series Joyce Byers (Winona Ryder) lives in a small Indiana town in 1983. Joyce’s 12 year old son, Will, goes missing, she opens a terrifying investigation with the local police for his disappearance. While searching for answers, they come across some mysteries involving with the government, supernatural forces, ¬†and a very strange little girl.

3. Shameless

Showtime presents an american comedy series, Frank Gallagher (William H. Macy) single father of six who spends most of his time drinking at bars. Fiona Gallagher (Emmy Rossum) the oldest out of the six takes on the responsibility of raising them in spite of Franks lack of parenting and due to their mother’s absence.

2. Riverdale

An American drama series Riverdale takes on Archie and his friends, exploring small town life, the darkness and weirdness bubbling beneath Riverdale’s wholesome facade.

1. Supernatural

https://youtu.be/jXj6c7bmxII

Haunting television series follows terrifying but yet thrilling Journeys of two brothers Sam Winchester (Jared  Padalecki) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) who face a sinister landscape as they hunt supernatural monsters. After losing their mother to a supernatural force, Their father John Winchester (Jeffery Dean Morgan) raised them to hunt monsters. Violent memories and relationship-threatening secrets add burdens on the two brothers while investigating all the things that go bum in the night. The brothers must rely on each other as they encounter supernatural events.