Sun. Jun 13th, 2021

Top YA Books of the Month!

These are the new upcoming Young Adult novels of this month that I Hope all of you will find something you will enjoy.

1. Renegades by Marisa Meyer

The Renegades are a group of humans with amazing abilities that came from a crumbled society into a flourishing group of individuals. They are a symbol of hope and courage except to the group they overthrew. Nova hates the Renegades and wants revenge,  but when she meets a male Renegade named Adrian he gets in her way of accomplishing her mission for an evil villain that can destroy them both.

Renegades

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28421168-renegades

2. The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin

This Upcoming series is a companion novel to the Mara Dryer novels that shows what happens after Happily After.

The Becoming Of Noah Shaw

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25548744-the-becoming-of-noah-shaw

3.  The Immortal coil by Emily Suvada

Cat is a Hacker and she can hack any system, no matter how big or small. The whole race is made of computer systems and people can change their appearance by changing their code and Cat can hack into anyone’s genetic system. Her father has found a cure to help the sickness that is spreading through the society and it’s up to Cat to help her fellow race.

This Mortal Coil

4. The November Girl by Lydia Kang

This story is about an impossible relationship that should not be able to happen with the way Anda lives. She is in control of Lake Superior and she is what sailors fear because she causes deathly waves and terrible storms. Then she meets Hector and it changes everything, while Hector is trying to escape the violence in his family and he meets November on his journey to freedom.

The November Girl