Sun. Jun 13th, 2021

AS3 Cast

Aja 

Fresh off the newest season of Rupaul’s Drag Race, Aja is back to prove that she is royalty. She was eliminated in episode 7 of season 9. She came in 9th place in her season. Her highlights were her wacky phrases and amazing lipsyncs. 

Aja

Trixie Mattel

Trixie Mattel is one of the most famous and recognizable queens from Drag Race. She competed twice on season 7 but was unfortunately eliminated both times. Her makeup is a trademark, and almost anybody can recognize her mug. She came in 6th place in her season.

Trixie

Milk

Milk competed in season 6 and was ahead of her time. She came in 9th place. She is known for having out of the box looks.

Milk

Thorgy  Thor

Thorgy is known for her comedy. During her season, she had to fight for the spotlight from Bob the Drag Queen. She is known for her crazy looks. She came in 6th place in season 8.

Thorgy

Kennedy Davenport

Kennedy is known for her outstanding lipsyncs. She was in season 7 and came in 4th place. Her looks were killer but seemed outdated.

Kennedy

BenDeLaCreme

One of the frontrunners for the 6th season of Drag Race, DeLa is one of the most loved queens of the season. She placed 5th after her second lost lip-sync against the 4th place queen.

BenDeLaCreme

Chi Chi DeVayne

Chi Chi is another loved queen, placing 4th on the 8th season of Drag Race. Her southern charm and dancing talents helped her through the challenges throughout the season.

Chi Chi

Morgan McMichaels

Morgan put her stamp on the 2nd season by winning the first challenge. She is known for her iconic fight against another queen on the first episode of “Untucked”.

Morgan

Shangela

Shangela will be the first queen to compete in three separate seasons. In season 2, she was the first queen sent home, then returned the following season to place 6th.

Shangela

The 10th Queen

There has been no official evidence of who the last queen competing is. Most rumors point to Bebe Zahara Benet, who was the first queen to win the competition, but others have suggested queens such as Darienne Lake, Adore Delano, and Kim Chi.

Bebe Zahara Benet