Top 10 Songs Of 2017!

January 10, 2018

10.

Portugal. The Man – “Feel It Still”

As this song grew it landed Portugal. The Man a performance at the AMA’s and they also broke the Alternative Songs chart record for 2017. We will most definitely still rock this song in 2018.

9.

The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – “I Feel It Coming”

This song is a huge step up from The Weekend and Daft Punk’s Starboy. This song speaks to romantics and will continue to have people sing along far into 2018.

8. 

Harry Styles – “Sign of the Times”

Harry Style’s starts of his solo debut album with a form of music that we hear very rarely in this era of music. He shows emotion in his song without it being a sappy sad song.

7.

J Balvin & Willy William feat. Beyonce – “Mi Gente”

This song was on Spotify’s top international charts before Beyonce entered into the remix. This is a very clean cut mix between Latin Music and Pop.

6.

Kendrick Lamar – “HUMBLE.”

Every single one of Kendrick’s albums have a song in it that blows the competition out of the water. HUMBLE might just well be Kendricks best yet.

5.

Lil Uzi Vert – “XO TOUR Llif3”

Although it is unusual to hear everyone singing along to a song about Xanax abuse, depression, and suicidal thoughts, Lil Uzi Vert made that happen and made drug abuse issues rise to the surface.

4.

Migos Featuring Lil Uzi Vert – “Bad and Boujee”

The undeniable success of the group Migos and Lil Uzi Vert is clearly portrayed in this sound. This is one of the most memorable songs of 2017.

3.

Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee feat. Justin Bieber – “Despacito”

Despacito was already one of the top Latin songs in the world before Bieber heard it, then when he chose to add a twist to it, it made the song shoot through the roof.

2.

Bruno Mars – “That’s what I like”

Bruno Mars has always been a national favorite. His R&B style is so unique and we can not get enough of it! We hope to hear more of his music in 2018.

1.

Ed Sheeran – “Shape Of You”

Ed Sheeran’s amazing voice has been impressing us since 2005. This mash up of Ed’s music types is perfect. He can even make a song about a one night stand seem extremely passionate.