Mon. Jun 21st, 2021

Five New High-End Makeup Products!

• NARS- Natural Radiant Long wear Foundation
Swatches of NARS Natural Radiant Long Wear Foundation

This Product is a medium to full coverage foundation that is suitable for all skin types. This product claims it lasts up to 16 hours with a lightweight and fade proof coverage. There are 33 different shades that will match many skin tones and undertones. It claims it is sweat proof and Transfer Resistant while looking fresh all day long. This foundation contains different combinations of translucent base with micronized amino acid-coated pigments and mineral tone-balancing powders mimic skin’s tone, Therefore makes it blend into the perfect match for your skin tone. NARS Natural Radiant Long Wear Foundation has raspberry, apple, and watermelon extracts that give you a radiant look all day long. This product is Paraben free and dermatologist tested that has no Fragrances, Oil-free, and Noncomedogenic (basically means it won’t block pores). This product costs $49.00 on Sephora or you can find it at Ulta for the same price.

• Too Faced- White Peach Eyeshadow Palette

This eyeshadow palette contains three finishes: matte, glitter, and shimmer that has sweet Fig and Peach Extract. This is a buildable product that you can make many soft looks with the lighter shades and dramatic purple looks as well. This Product is Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates (A chemical to soften vinyl and Plastic!!!). Each little pan has 1.25 grams of the product of each shade and this whole product costs $45.00 on Sephora.

Too Faced White Peach Palette

• BECCA- Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette

This is a Limited Edition highlighter palette with Five brand new shades of BECCA’s Iconic Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlight. This Product highlights the high points of your face with beautiful jeweled tones. This highlighter is Paraben, Sulfate, and Phthalates free in a safe and beautiful formula. This Product Contains Ultra-fine Luminescent Pearls that reflect the suns rays for a beautiful glow. This product doesn’t have chunky glitter in it and has finely milled pearls that will give you a natural and luminescent glow.  If you want you can layer more that one color to make a unique glow that will blind everyone. This product costs $25.00 at Sephora.

BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette
Swatches of BECCA’s ocean Jewels Highlighter

• Urban Decay- UD x Kristen Daydream Eyeshadow Palette

This is a limited edition product that you need to get your hands on fast before its gone forever. This is an all matte natural eye shadow palette created by Kristen Leanne that has a build-able color payoff and a velvety texture. This product has no Parabens and in each pan of a product contains 0.8 grams of every shade. Also as a bonus, this product is 100% cruelty-free and costs $25.00 dollars.

UD X Kristen Leanne Palette

• FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna- Mademoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick

This lipstick comes in 14 different shades that have a petal-soft matte finish that flatters all skin tones. It has amazing color payoff without all the heaviness. This product is Paraben, Sulfate, Phthalate-free and Cruelty-Free. This Lipstick is Designed to flatter everyone and get them to try new shades that they wouldn’t normally. this product costs $18.00 at Sephora.

Different shades of Rihanna’s lipstick