Thu. Jun 24th, 2021

YouTuber Shaves her Hair off

Simplynessa15

Vanessa Martinez is a former YouTuber who has more than 2.1 million subscribers. She was born on November 21st, 1996. She’s a beautiful and talented web star. She is known for posting videos related to fashion tips, beauty, and story times. In the past, she wore extensions too often and the result was bad. The extensions made her hair very thin and she had many spots on her head that didn’t have hair. Since her hair was damaged badly, she decided to shave her hair off.

Simplynessa15 after shaving her head.

She had her friend help her shave her head, and she did a wonderful job. In the process of shaving her head, she wasn’t sure if she was going to be able to pull off this look. After shaving her head she liked the way she looked with no hair. Vanessa Martinez met this guy named Jarl Anderson also a former YouTuber through YouTube. They became friends and decided they were going to go on a trip together, but not to just one place,  that they would go to many places. They went to London, Tenerife, and Paris together. While they were on vacation together they got closer and now they have a bond that can’t be broken.

Jarl Anderson’s reaction to Vanessa Martinez shaving her head.

As she was shaving her head she said: “I hope Jarl still likes me”. Her “man” Jarl Anderson did a reaction on her shaving her head. He’s been telling her that she would look really good bald because “her head is the perfect shape”. Vanessa Martinez texted him saying she wanted to cut her hair off but he didn’t expect her to actually do it. When he saw her video go viral of her shaving her head he was shocked. As she was shaving her head he was saying “no Vanessa” because he didn’t want her to shave her head and didn’t know how she was going to look. After she shaved her hair completely off he was saying how she’s still beautiful and how he still likes her the same.