Thu. Jun 24th, 2021

Adam Sandler’s Top 5 Movies

Adam Sandler is a known American actor, comedian, screenwriter, film producer, and musician. Adam Sandler has many good movies, but these are the top five movies he has starred in. Starting with Grown ups to finishing with the move Click.

Number 1: Grown ups/ Grown ups 2

Grown ups

Grown ups is about a death of their childhood basketball coach which leads to a reunion for some old friends. These old friends gather at the site of a championship celebration years earlier. Picking up where they left off, the guys and their wives and children discover why age does not necessarily equal maturity. In Grown ups 2, Adam Sandler known as Lenny, moves his family back to his hometown to be with his friends. He soon finds out that he hasn’t left the crazy life in Los Angeles. However, Adam Sandler isn’t the only one with challenges. Kevin James, known as Eric, has to face his ultimate fear. Chris Rock, known as Kurt, has gone back to work as a cable repairman, and David Spade known as Marcus learns that he has an 18-year-old son. 

Number 2: Chuck and Larry

Chuck and Larry

Chuck Levine (Adam Sandler) and Larry Valentine (Kevin James) are firefighters who are really close friends. Larry, a widower, learns he can’t put his children’s name on his life insurance policy. He needs a big favor from Chuck. Larry needs Chuck to marry him so he can sign his children on his life insurance policy. Soon, their marriage becomes public and they have to act as if they’re really a married couple.

Number 3: Blended

Blended

Recently divorced mom Lauren, Drew Barrymore, and widowed dad Jim, Adam Sandler, let their friends put them on a blind date that goes terribly wrong. After this blind date, neither Jim or Lauren want to see each other again. However, fate intervenes when both Jim and Lauren, unbeknownst to each other, purchase one-half of the same vacation package at a South African resort. Jim, Lauren, and their children are forced to share the same suite and participate in a slew of family activities together.

Number 4: Little Nicky

Little Nicky

Little Nicky would be happy to head-bang in his room all day to heavy metal. But he can’t. His mom is an angel, his dad is the devil, and like all good fathers, he insists that Nicky get involved in the “family business.” Little Nicky could think of 666 things he would rather be doing than corrupting souls or spewing evil, but when his father’s command over Hades is threatened by his bullying older brothers, it’s up to Nicky to restore the balance between Good and Evil on earth.

Number 5: Click

Click

Adam Sandler, known as Michael Newman, seems to have it all. But Donna, his wife, is increasingly frustrated by the amount of time Michael has to spend at work. Michael cannot find time to be at home until he meets an eccentric inventor, Christopher Walken, who gives Michael a universal remote that controls time. At first Michael Newman happily skips the boring times until he realizes the remote is in control of his life and he learns to cherish all the precious moments with his family.