Tue. Jun 22nd, 2021

Movies to Look Forward to

Three movies to look forward to that are coming out in the last few months of 2018 are The Grinch, Creed II, and A Star is Born. These are three different genres of movies but no matter what type of movies you enjoy, these three will be on that list.

The first movie, The Grinch (2018) is said to be a fantasy and musical movie, it is a remake of Dr Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000), where the Grinch hates Christmas and hatches a plan against the Who’s of Whoville. Some known actors that play a part in this movie are Pharrel Williams, Kenan Thompson, Rashida Jones, and Benedict Cumberbatch. This movie is estimated to debut November 9th, 2018.

The second movie in this lineup is Creed II (2018). This movie is a sequel to Creed ( 2015 ). It is an American sports drama film, Since it is a sequel, it’s following the life of Adonis Creed, it shares his personal and training challenges. He faces an opponent with ties to his family’s past, which makes it a difficult battle. Rocky Balboa is by his side through it all. Rocky and Adonis will confront their shared legacy, questions worth fighting for, and discover that nothing is more important than family. It has Sylvester Stallone and Michael B. Jordan. This movie is premiering November 21st,
2018.

The third movie you might want to check out that is coming out soon this year is A Star Is Born. It is an American musical romantic drama. This movie shows a story following Ally (Lady Gaga) and
liaison Jackson Maine ( Bradley Cooper ). They fight internal demons and still try to continue performing their music, all while keeping their romance up at the same time. This moving is coming out October 5th, 2018.