Sun. Jun 13th, 2021

The Best Pumpkin Patches Around Wichita

It is October which means no matter what age you are, you are probably searching for ways to enjoy the beautiful fall weather. In and around Wichita there are multiple pumpkin patches, but the real question is, which one has the lowest price but best qualities? Here are some great options!

One of the best pumpkin patches is Apple Jacks. This pumpkin patch is in Augusta, KS, but is totally worth the drive. It has a multitude of great family friendly activities. Some of these activities include hayrack ride, petting zoo, prairie playground, zip line, hill slide, wooden train, giant checkers, giant chess, corn maze, jump pad, and many more. Some of these activities may cost extra depending on when you go and which activity it is. These pumpkins are sold by the pound. They also have fall decor to buy. It costs $9.00 per person to enter the pumpkin patch(pumpkins not included, age 2 and under are free).

The next best pumpkin patch is Bergmann’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch. They are located in Haysville, KS, very close to Wichita. They have activities that include trailer ride, movies, inflatables, mini-maze, fun ball, a petting zoo, pony rides, and more. Admission is $6 per person and includes all activities and also you get a big pumpkin of your choice or 4 mini pumpkins of your choice. This is very affordable if you want to save your money.

The final pumpkin patch on the list is Klausmeyer Dairy Farm & Pumpkin Patch. It is located in Clearwater, KS which is very easy to get to. They have activities that include a Corn maze, pig races, paintball trailer, dairy tours, gem mining, petting zoo, campfires, cotton and corn pits, movies, barn of fear, and more. The pumpkin patch weekend admission is $7 (age 2 and under free), the corn maze is $7, and they have a special haunted package for $20. *Most activities cost extra*