Fri. Nov 15th, 2019

Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers

the first store

Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers was Co-founded in 2002 by brothers Bill and Randy Simon, and their friend and business partners, Scott Redler, the three men named the restaurant after Bill and Randy’s father, Freddy Simon, a World War II veteran. Today, Freddy’s restaurants from coast-to-coast serve a menu reminiscent of the all-American meals Freddy prepared for his family. THE FREDDY’S WAY: Enjoying great food without a long wait doesn’t mean your meal has to be cooked before you order it. From steakburgers to sundaes, Freddy’s makes food fresh after you ask for it because that’s the kind of quality you deserve. Take a moment to catch up with friends and family; it’s almost time to eat. The custard can be up on hold if you’re wanting to wait until your done eating your food. There are stores from Kansas to Wyoming with a total of 324 stores. The business model revolves around genuine guest hospitality and service with a smile. Consider joining the future growth of Freddy’s, with many territories still available in the United States and around the world. Let’s watch the video so you can learn more about Freddy Simon. https://YouTube/xka566-_Xk4

the first store on 21st

The frozen custard came from Coney Island. Custard is creamier, richer, and denser than ice cream. Ice cream has ice crystals. But Custard is mixed in a machine. It doesn’t create air pockets that create ice crystals in ice cream. What is most common menu item at Freddy’s? Is Freddy’s original double steakburger and the turtle sundae. Because these two things were the first things made for Freddy’s. These things are ordered more often than everything else on the menu at Freddy’s.  Freddy’s serves great food and the custard is good as a treat to have after you eat your meal, or you can order it, then put it on hold for later. The custard is a staple of the Freddy’s restaurant.

Image result for freddy simon
This is Freddy Simon at the 21 st location

At Freddy’s the guests are treated like they are wanted there and the franchise wants them to come back and eat there again. Freddy’s is based in Wichita, making a trip to visit that much easier.  Freddy’s is always a good place to eat. It is also a good place to work. When Freddy comes into the store, he signs workers hats and takes pictures. He also hands out Freddy bucks to people. Freddy’s something to offer to any kind of person.

freddys is popular place to go after games for school or the ymca. They open at 10:30 am and close at 10pm on Sunday – Thursday. Friday and Saturday 10:30-11pm. Most of the assent managers started at Freddy’s on cold line or hot line. Freddy only want to open one store then they opened more. They are half way and around the world. some people are raised eating at Freddy’s frozen custard and steakburger.