Senior year, second semester most high schools offer pass cards. These take the place of holes in schedules if a senior has all their graduation requirements. Students get the choice of whether they would like to have a pass card or another class. In order to have a pass card you have to be in good academic standing, come to your classes and get approved by your principal.
There are pros and cons to pass cards. Depending on who you talk to there will be different sides. Some pros include you have more time to yourself, more time to study, you can get more hours at work. Some cons include fewer motivations to come to school, and also when a student has pass cards they are more likely to have a lower attendance rate.
All in all pass cards have pros and cons. depending on who you ask they will have a different side. Here are some graduating tips for seniors.
- Go on a road trip with friends before college.
- Celebrate your accomplishments.
- Spend time with your family
- Find something you are passionate about.
- Take time to relax.
- Save money as fast as you can.
- Hold no grudges or regrets.
- Be open to new experiences.
- Reinvent yourself.
- Let the good times roll.