Sun. Feb 23rd, 2020

We are looking towards a new decade which means new movies.

• Birds of Prey ( February 7, 2020 )
    • After splitting with the Joker, Harley Quinn joins superheroes Black Canary, Huntress and Renee Montoya to save a young girl from an evil crime lord, Black Mask in Gotham City.
  • Mulan ( March 27, 2020 )
    • To save her ailing father from serving in the Imperial Army, a fearless young woman disguises herself as a man to battle northern invaders in China.
  • Promising Young Woman (  April 17, 2020 )
    • Nothing in Cassie’s life is what it appears to be — she’s wickedly smart, tantalizingly cunning, and she’s living a secret double life by night. Now, an unexpected encounter is about to give Cassie a chance to right the wrongs from the past.
  • Black Widow ( May 1, 2020 )
    • International spy and assassin Natasha Romanoff becomes the superhero Black Widow.
  • The Invisible Man (  February 28, 2020 )
    • It is a very loose modern adaptation of both the novel of the same name by H. G. Wells and a remake of the 1933 film adaptation of the same name.
  • Wonder Woman 1984 ( June 5, 2020 )
    • Wonder Woman squares off against the Cheetah, a villainess who possesses superhuman strength and agility.
  • Scoob! ( May 15, 2020  )
    • With hundreds of cases solved and adventures shared, Scooby and the gang face their biggest, most challenging mystery ever — a plot to unleash the ghost dog Cerberus upon the world. As they race to stop this global dog-pocalypse, the gang discovers that Scooby has a secret legacy and an epic destiny greater than anyone could have imagined.
  • The New Mutants ( April 3, 2020 )
    • Magik, Wolfsbane and other teenage mutants try to come to grips with their superpowers while staying at a secret facility.
  • James Bond : No Time to Die ( April 8, 2020 )
    • Recruited to rescue a kidnapped scientist, globe-trotting spy James Bond finds himself hot on the trail of a mysterious villain, who’s armed with a dangerous new technology
February 2020
« Jan    
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526272829  
Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.