Thu. Sep 24th, 2020

Toxic Relationships

Toxic relationships are not the best situations for people to be in; they are easy to get into and hard to get out of. Toxic relationships destroy your self esteem and make you feel insecure about yourself. There are lots of fights, and you take all the blame; there is no trust. So what are you holding on to? You are holding on to someone because you want things to go back to the way things were. You want the old relationship back; you want things to be okay. Being in a toxic relationship makes you feel drained like you can’t be yourself. You try repeatedly to fix things, and all it does it makes things worse. You want to be perfect for that person, but all it does is push you away from the person you love. Toxic relationships mentally ruin you, they make you less confident, and they make it hard for you to let someone else into your life. You’re in a relationship with someone you would never think would turn into someone you just don’t want to be around. Relationships are supposed to be happy and something you want forever. Sometimes the relationship is fine, then one day everything changes, and it’s just something you no longer want. Those kind of relationships are very hard to get out of; it’s not like as if you get cheated on, or if you and your partner are distant. Relationships that are toxic are just hard because you want to stay to see things for the better, but they don’t get better, and you just get hurt even more.

September 2020
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930  
Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.