Sun. Feb 23rd, 2020

Things That Will Increase Your Happiness In 2020

Get Active!

Getting active has been proven to increase happiness. While working out or exercising, endorphins are released and will literally make you feel good. During exercise your body will also produce serotonin and dopamine which is the reward chemical. Working out a few times a week will improve your happiness in your life. It also improves focus so it will make two hour classes much easier.

Eat Healthy!

Eating healthy is seen as an inferior way to live your life. However, you may end up enjoying more of those hearty foods than you think. It is not just fruit and vegetables that are considered healthy. There are many different recipes that incorporate meat and fish that are still considered healthy. Eating right is a very important part of living a life with few health risks. It has been proven to boost your mood and improve memory. Eating foods that are high in fats can cause the airways to be blocked repeatedly while you are asleep. Removing those foods and switching it out for something plant based will improve sleep patterns.

Journal!

Journaling at the end of each day is therapeutic in many ways. You get to spill out the stress and problems that the day threw on your back and then you can turn the page for a fresh new day. Journaling has been proven to boost memory and comprehension. If you are a student, in some cases, it will help improve your grade point average. It is a beneficial stress reliever and will enhance the performance of your brain.

Do What You Love To Do!

Have you ever heard someone say “I hate my job” or “You do not want to grow up too fast, you’re just going to be stuck working the rest of your life”? Well I hear it quite often and I am assured that I will NEVER live my life like those miserable people and you should not either. No matter how old you are or what your current situation is, you live your own life. You have the power to create what you want to do in the future. Take control and do what you are passionate about. You should wake up and have a passionate purpose to spend the day at your career. You get to pick your career or your job and if it turns out it is not for your liking then start over. Starting over may be challenging, but most of all, necessary. You have the power, so make it happen.

Meditate!

This may sound silly but I promise you, it will benefit your life in so many ways. Meditation is when you sit in silence and recognize different situations in your life while remaining aware of your breathing and your surroundings. Meditation has been proven to reduce stress, promote positive mental health, and even generate kindness. It can lower anxiety levels and pull people out of a depression. It can relieve physical body pain better than morphine can. Meditation relaxes the body and the mind to help future performance. Try it!

Beauty Sleep!

Sleep is a significant part of our lives. The human body needs around 8 to 9.5 hours of sleep every night to repair the body and the brain correctly. When we are spending the day exercising our bodies, it needs the time to rest. A well rested brain is a happy brain. For those of you who have a longer commute to work or to school, that takes time away from the recommended 8 hours that you should be sleeping. Go to bed earlier and sleep longer!

Travel!

Traveling is most people’s favorite thing to do. However, everyone has a misconception of traveling because of the price tag. It does cost money, but so does everything else in this world. Spending money on experiences is more effective than buying material things. I know people say that money does not grow on trees but it is just paper. Traveling to new places has been proven to make people happier. It is a gift that will keep on giving. You get to experience new cultures, animals, and environments that are all so different from your home.

February 2020
« Jan    
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526272829  
Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.