Tue. May 26th, 2020

UPCOMING HORROR MOVIES IN 2020

UNDERWATER

UNDERWATER 2020

JANUARY 10TH, 2020

Disaster strikes more than six miles below the ocean surface when water crashes through the walls of a drilling station. Led by their captain, the survivors realize that their only hope is to walk across the sea floor to reach the main part of the facility. But they soon find themselves in a fight for their lives when they come under attack from mysterious and deadly creatures that no one has ever seen.

FANTASY ISLAND

FANTASY ISLAND 2020

FEBRUARY 14TH, 2020

The enigmatic Mr Roarke makes the secret dreams of his lucky guests come true at a luxurious but remote tropical resort, but when the fantasies turn into nightmares, the guests have to solve the island’s mystery in order to escape with their lives.

INVISIBLE MAN

INVISIBLE MAN 2020

FEBRUARY 28TH, 2020

When Cecilia’s abusive ex takes his own life and leaves her his fortune, she suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of coincidences turn lethal, Cecilia works to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.

CANDYMAN

CANDYMAN 2020

JUNE 12TH, 2020

Skeptical graduate student Helen Lyle (Virginia Madsen) befriends Anne-Marie McCoy (Vanessa Williams) while researching superstitions in a housing project on Chicago’s Near North Side. From Anne-Marie, Helen learns about the Candyman (Tony Todd), a knife-wielding figure of urban legend that some of her neighbors believe to be responsible for a recent murder. After a mysterious man matching the Candyman’s description begins stalking her, Helen comes to fear that the legend may be all too real.

THE CONJURING 3: THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT

THE CONJURING 3: THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT 2020

SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2020

The Devil Made Me Do It reveals a chilling story of terror, murder and unknown evil that shocked even experienced real-life paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren(Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga). One of the most sensational cases from their files, it starts with a fight for the soul of a young boy, then takes them beyond anything they’d ever seen before, to mark the first time in U.S. history that a murder suspect would claim demonic possession as a defense.

LAST NIGHT IN SOHO

LAST NIGHT IN SOHO 2020

SEPTEMBER 25TH, 2020

A young girl, passionate in fashion design, is mysteriously able to enter the 1960s where she encounters her idol, a dazzling wannabe singer. But 1960s London is not what it seems, and time seems to fall apart with shady consequences.

HALLOWEEN KILLS

HALLOWEEN KILLS 2020

OCTOBER 16TH, 2020

The next entry in the revived Halloween franchise, following Laurie Strode and her family as they’re once again forced to confront the psychotic and murderous serial killer Michael Myers.

ANTLERS

ANTLERS 2020

TBA

A small-town Oregon teacher and her brother, the local sheriff, become entwined with a young student harboring a dangerous secret with frightening consequences.

May 2020
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.