Sun. May 9th, 2021

Cameron Boyce’s Life

Cameron Boyce was a Disney actor who was born on May 28th, 1999 and passed away on July 6th, 2019. He was a good person to look up to; it was a disaster to a lot of people when they have heard that he has passed away. He encouraged people to do their best and move on in life. A first major role of his was in Grown Ups 1 in 2010, and he was the actor of Luke Ross on Disney’s Jessie from 2011 until its final episode in 2015. He had parents that always took good care of him; he has a sister, Maya Boyce, that looked up to him, but the people he usually looked up to were his friends and family.

Cameron began acting in 2008 when he was only nine years old. In his short career, Cameron Boyce had already won one award: The Young Artist’s Award for the Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Ensemble Cast for Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer. He has also been nominated for two other awards: The Behind the Voice Actors Awards for Best Male Vocal Performance by a Child and The Behind the Voice Best Vocal Ensemble in a Television Series – Children’s/Educational. He also had a nomination for his vocal role in the Disney television series Jake and the Neverland Pirates in which he voices the title character, Jake. Cameron also had a widespread Internet presence, posting on Twitter and Instagram often during his life.

Cameron believed in hard work and achieved plenty in the entertainment industry. He discovered his love for performing when he learned to dance. He once said that he has been dancing for as long as he can remember, and he funnels his energy and spirit through dancing. He was very passionate about dancing; he was trained in various dance styles, including hip-hop, modern, jazz, tap, and ballet. However, break dancing was his favorite, and he even formed a dance crew, “X Mob”, along with four of his friends.

He was of mixed ethnicity. His father, Victor Boyce, is an African-American, and his mother, Libby Boyce, is Jewish. He lived in Los Angeles with his parents and younger sister Maya. He had a pet dog named Cienna. Cameron’s maternal grandmother, Jo Ann (Allen) Boyce, is one of “The Clinton 12”, the twelve African American teens who were the first students to attend a desegregated southern public school, Clinton High School, in 1956. During the celebration of Black History Month, Cameron was featured on Disney’s Be Inspired in which he talked about his personal connection to the historic event.

“He died in his sleep after suffering from a seizure. His death was linked to epilepsy. The world is now undoubtedly without one of its brightest lights, but his spirit will live on through the kindness and compassion of all who knew and loved him. We are utterly heartbroken and ask for privacy during this immensely difficult time as we grieve the loss of our precious son and brother,” the family said in a statement.

He was quoted as saying, ”We all go…what you leave should be bigger than you.”

See the source image

May 2021
« Mar    
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31