Mon. Jun 21st, 2021

Spring Break on South Padre Island

South Padre Island, Texas, has been known for the insane spring break parties hosted right on the beach. Thousands of college students from all over the country travel to South Padre each year to celebrate a break from classes. The lights, performances, and parties will create an unforgettable experience for you and your friends.

Starting on March 1st of this year, the performances began and will continue almost every night until March 31st. If it was not for the performances of the hottest rap and hip hop artist, this event would not be the same. Performers this year include: Da Baby, Lil Baby, Waka Flacka Flame, Saweetie, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Silento, Fetty Wap, and Lil Nas X. An exiting spring break is in store for these college students.

The group in charge of this month-long event divides the month up for certain universities. For example; Wichita State University has been assigned March 21st through March 28th. Assigning these days will allow a larger attendance at one time during the month, which could result in special access to limited parties.

Most of the venues on South Padre are right on the beach. The venues for this spring break include: Rockstar Beach, Clayton’s Beach Bar, and Louie’s Backyard. Louie’s Backyard has been mentioned in many popular TV shows. It has been the party spot for spring break for over 35 years now!

Although this is an exciting event to attend, safety should always come first. Several security guards and police officers will be present at each party, this will ensure a safe night of fun. Be responsible and you will have a great time!

123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930