Chocolate Crinkle Cookies.
1 cup of natural unsweetened cocoa powder.
1 ½ cups granulated sugar
½ cup vegetable oil
4 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups of all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon espresso powder (optional)
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Beat together the cocoa powder, white sugar, and vegetable oil.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and then the vanilla.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and espresso powder.
- Beat the dry ingredients into the cocoa- oil mix.
- Cover and chill: cover dough with plastic wrap and chill dough for four hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven and prepare baking sheets. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll the cookies
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.