Come Join MCLA and bring a long your friends into the the 2nd Annual ICT Culture Fest where food, entertainment, and shops will be spread out across the event and it is a FREE event!
Where and When?
The Culture Festival will take place at the South High Parking Lot at the Main Entrance, and the event will take place on Saturday, April 29th from 3 Pm – 7 Pm.
- Kung Fu Tea (Bubble Teas, Milk Teas, and Coffees)
- Noble House (Hawaiian Food)
- El Tapatio (Mexican Food)
- Thaos Bistro (Vietnamese Food)
- Thai Village (Thai Food)
- Wichita Cheesecake Company (Cheesecakes)
- T-Swirl Crepes (Japanese Crepes)
- Rice n’ Tings (Hawaiian and Caribbean Food)
- Mediterranean Market (Mediterranean Food)
- East High Lion Dance Team (Traditional Lion Dance)
- La Fiesta (Live Mariachi Band)
- Vietnamese Student Association Dance Team (Dance Team)
- Wichita State Office of Diversity and Inclusion (Goal to cultivate and sustain an inclusive campus)
- Wichita South High Art Club (Your South High Art Club)
- WSU’s Thai, Lao, Cambodian Association (Bringing awareness about current events of Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia)
- Zero Reasons Why Campaign (Goal to Aid Mental Health and Teen Suicide Awareness)
- Wichita Asian Association (Cultural Awareness for Asian Culture)
- Miss Cambodia Campaign (Pageant under Thai, Lao, and Cambodia)
- Sigma Lambda Beta National Fraternity, Inc. (Historically Latino based fraternity)
- Sultry Beads (Waist Beads with Healing Powers)
- Boutique 5 (Stationery and Petite Gift Shop from Local Artists)