Honey Garlic Chicken
This is a quick, simple, and delicious recipe to put together. Ready in 20 minutes.
- 8 chicken thighs (skinless and boneless)
- ▢2 tbsp corn flour (cornstarch)
- ▢½ tsp salt
- ▢½ tsp pepper
- ▢2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ▢1 tbsp unsalted butter
- ▢4 cloves minced garlic
- ▢⅓ cup (110g) honey
- ▢⅓ cup (80ml) chicken stock
- ▢1 tbsp rice vinegar
- ▢1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ▢1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- ▢½ tsp chili flakes
- ▢boiled rice
- Cover the chicken in a dry mixture containing: corn flour (cornstarch), salt, and pepper. Then fry in oil in a hot pan until golden.
- Add butter and minced garlic into the pan, then let simmer until butter melts.
- Add honey, stock, rice vinegar, and light soy sauce into a bowl and combine. After combined add this mixture to the pan with the butter and garlic. Let this simmer; then reduce the heat when this combination becomes thick.
- Begin glazing the chicken with the mixture in the pan till sticky. Garnish the chicken with fresh parsley (optional).
- Serve over steamed rice (optional).